PPV Order Problems, Angle Upset Over Mania, Attendance Record Note, Post Mania Videos

20:56 Publicado por Mario Galarza

- A number of fans had problems ordering Wrestlemania with the touch button system, and had to phone in and be put on hold instead. It’s unsure if WWE lost a significant number of buys because of this.

- Kurt Angle posted several Tweets during Wrestlemania, showing his displease that the Ankle Lock was used so often:

“To WWE wrestlers, Don’t use my Finish. Get more Creative. Hmmmm- Orton. Did I say that.”

“I heard Orton had an Awesome match though. Ur welcome. Lol.”

“I guess Swagger will use my Ankle Lock as well.Very creative. I’m the Best in the World. You Guys will never be Kurt Angle.can I get an AMEN.”

“Kurt Angle will never die. TNA. WWE. I’m a leader. Not follower.”

“Why would WWE use my finishes? Is it because I won’t go back? R Orton- Angle Slam. M Cole- Ankle Lock? They have some nerve.”

“Jerry Lawlor did it too. But He is a Legend. WWE really stuck it to Me.No Love lost. I’m glad that I helped Your biggest Event of the Year:)”

- Hulk Hogan on the other hand put over Triple H:
“Much respect for HHH, great busisnesszman, great psychology, great timing.”

- It’s worth noting that WWE’s 71,617 “attendance record” last night at the Georgia Dome was for an “entertainment” event. The overall record was 75,892 for the 2008 SEC Championship Game in football.

This was also WWE’s number. They may have inflated it.

- WWE posted up two videos following Wrestlemania. Here they are:


Source: wrestlingtruth.com

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario