Daniels discusses destination X, why left TNA earlier and much more

13:09 Publicado por Mario Galarza

-TNA star speaks of Christopher Daniels with The Baltimore Sun this week to promote PPV of TNA Destination X on Sunday. Here's some highlights from the article:

How you and other children of the X Division seem PPV on Sunday as a chance to prove his fighting style to free not only has value, but can be a focal point of the company?

I feel like of which has already proved this point - not always continue to think the persons in charge. I feel like the X Division, when it began, which was what TNA different to everything in the scene. He also brought much buzz about TNA in the beginning. So I am as of demonstrated that point, but do not always the same. Sometimes things are misinterpreted and [the makers] feel as it is better to go in different directions. But it is curious that it always seems they keep coming back to the X Division. When it comes to a match box placed in the ring, the X Division is called normally, if it is the form of three between me, [Samoa] Joe, and A.J. [styles], or only one singles match between the me and A.J., Ultimate X or any of those things. When you want a surefire way to get the attention of people, often called Division x said this, I feel like all those who are in this program are looking forward to the opportunity to demonstrate that a PPV of all-X Division can certainly capture the attention of the public of lucha libre and they want money to see shell.

When Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff for the first time in TNA, quickly became leading pay-per-view in world title fights to jobbing to Val Venis. When he left, it was their choice or yours and you thought would never return?

First, there was not my choice at all. A kind of had blinded me, really. It was under the impression that something was in the works for me and discovered that there was nothing in the works for me. So I was disappointed in that, but at the same time immediately when he let me go, I was told that there were plans for me again, was only a matter of time and circumstance. It was not sure when he might return, but they told me that at some point I would like to. He had thought a little bit more than I was going to. But he always was in talks with them. I stayed in touch with them to see what the landscape and if there was a position for me, and ended up playing in March. I was fortunate that things were somehow and the position opened for me.

What match at Destination X more they expect to see?

I believe that one of them would be Kazarian and Samoa Joe. Having worked with the guys in the past that I have become friends with them and I know that his attitude is going to take this opportunity to steal the show. So I'm definitely hoping to see what they will do. I know it has been awhile since I've seen them together in a high-profile singles match. Southern California guy and the boys were in Southern California, there were many nights when we were all in the same locker room and the guys put in some great parties. Now here is 2011 and that they are getting the opportunity to go to once again, and is on pay per view.

Great Spoiler for TNA PPV on Sunday, Hot new photos of Mickie James, plans for immortal...


Source: lordsofpain.net

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario