Column: Thoughts of A Deadman: punk promo # 2 and sting

19:37 Publicado por Mario Galarza

WWE news and wrestling news - WZROnline.com - wrestlingWZR TwitterFacebook WZRWZR YouTubeColumns archive media centre Headlines ArchiveStaffPrivacy directive Home Home column: thoughts of A Deadman: punk promo # 2 and StingL branch updated on Sunday, 17 July 2011Written by Nick RiceSunday, July 17 2011

 


My posts go set up later and later and I'll try to fix that.  Headaches I had most of today, so that gave me do it Say…when, I woke up.  That and the fact that freaking the weather here is beautiful!  As well as always, I'm going to speak, CM Punk and something that I said probably not going to happen would do back in my first article and write about TNA.  Just because I randomly a SyFy stream (Yes, a STREAM, because I find everything I need for TV online) and saw TNA promos, where was sting imitation of the Joker.  Yup, got that this geek to go to the TNA YouTube page and see me some TNA iMPA…er…Impact wrestling.  But with the show…


First we CM Punk have back on the MIC.  You know in Boston (his opponent Sunday from hometown) with opponents and Vince McMahon said with him in the ring and, I am reminded what I Paul think Heyman premieres when Trish strips and Vince was in the ring with her RAW was announced.  They were, I think in D.C., and he made a comment to "see Bush" that you hear with your boss in the ring, and not in a position, or make a command decision, as he is behind the scenes, could bring a wee bit of a problem.  So if punk started him and Vince called him "Phil", I started to questions, what emotions were real, and what they are doing to each other little surprises were.  See?  The shoot style even in processed form is fun, isn't it?  I'll tell you it is a very informative answer if your opponent ' S…your fan favorite opponent is reportedly home town cheering for you and everything you say.


Knowledge, what else was interesting?  "ACE" and "Bitch".  We heard CM Punk go there during the original promo and then again on Monday.  Vince deleted "Son of a bitch", and the rock goes to town with both words in his answers to the Cena live event and Twitter comments.  It seems early for the results of the focus groups, that Ryan note in a recent post to get used Already…assuming, a consensus with TV-PG had made to do


Now, we have also sting.  I am mixed on this.  As a geek enjoy I see it.  As a fan of wrestling, it is different than anything we have ever seen.  But part of me just sees it as a lame of imitation.  Mind you, can the Joker an of Act part, but it you want to match the comic figure.  Here we have a guy in face-color that went crazy and painted his face similar to like the ledger/Nolan/TDK version of the Joker.  I think the speakers play Dumb…. which is just offensive, especially as most everyone in the world that film saw.  To his credit but has it to see me and I thought, this is the goal.


What?  Do you want more?  This is it.  SmackDown are wrestler on the way to the ring for the MITB game.  Go watch and enjoy the show and pray that WWE is an awesome three weeks and keeps going.


If you here this week please read my ramblings enjoyed, share, comment, etc..  All the topics you mentioned for a future article?  Please email me at Nricexbox [at] gmail [dot] com or find me on Twitter: @ Livingdeadguy, use the Hashtag-# wzr.

Let here a ReplyClick answer canceled.You must be logged on, post a comment. Main menu home ofWZR TwitterWZR FacebookWZR YouTubecolumns archive media centre Headlines ArchiveStaffPrivacy directive advertising:

WZR archives WZR radio archive-7/12/11WZR radio archive - 7/5/11WZR radio archive - 6/28/11WZR radio archive - 6/14/11WZR radio archive - 6/7/11

WWE rumors & news >


Categories ColumnsUncategorizedWrestling NewsWZR archive contact UsSend messages

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario