Batista Remembers Guerrero, Killer Karl Kox Tribute, Perry Saturn Update, Kelly Is Dating?

16:10 Publicado por Mario Galarza

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota

- Former WWE star Batista has posted up a blog remembering Eddie Guerrero, who passed away just over 6 years ago from acute heart failure due to arteriosclerotic cardiovascular disease, brought on by previous years of drug abuse. Batista wrote:

“Got a text from my homie @sonnyblowdro when I woke up asking me if I was ok, I assumed he was referring to Manny’s fight last night. I automatically got defensive!! Styles make fights! Manny always has trouble with Marquez!! He still won!! Then when he said he wasn’t asking because of Manny I quickly realized that today was Nov.13th….the day Eddie Guerrero was taken from us 6 years ago.

“So I’m in beautiful Tampa, Florida and the sun is shining and weather is perfect but somehow this is a depressing ass day..and I know it is for alot of other people as well. I think what bothers me most is that I never really got that chance to tell Eddie what a huge impact he made on my life and my career. Honestly, even if I had the chance to tell him, it still wouldn’t have made it any easier because the fact is that I loved the hell out of Eddie and it just plain sucks that he’s not here anymore!

“As plain as day I can still hear Angie scream and then look at me and say “i just got a message from Dr.Rios…..Eddie’s dead”. I wish I could erase that from my memory. I haven’t found closure on this. I don’t think I ever will. I know alot of people won’t. It bugs the shit out of me that there’s millions of young wrestling fans who won’t get to see how brilliant Eddie was in the ring. He’s the only guy I know who could have you in tears laughing and then make you want to rip his head off within minutes. What I personally loved most about Eddie was that he didn’t define people by their mistakes. he made alot and he never forgot that. He didn’t pass judgement…which is so common in the HOLIER THAN THOU world of the WWE.

“Eddie was also the slowest walking human being alive…which always amused the hell out of me for some reason. I don’t know how he ever got anywhere!! I could go on and on but I’ll end it by saying this. Eddie..I miss you, I love you, and you are gone but never forgotten. RIP my brother.”

- WWE have posted up a tribute to the legendary Killer Karl Kox, who passed away following a heart attack on Thursday. It’s a match between Kox and Rocky Johnson for the NWA Brass Knuckles Championship:

- A new article about former wrestling star Perry Saturn has appeared in the The Albert Lea Tribune. Since he resurfaced last year he’s slowly been working his way back in to the business.

“I’m very lucky to be a wrestler to begin with, and I screwed it up because of drugs. I’m going to make sure that if I do get a second chance, I’m going to make the most of it. I’m not going to waste it,”" he said.

“I screwed up really bad on drugs the last few years of my time in WWF, and I continued to tailspin out of control,” he said. Saturn said his drug use was the reason he didn’t immediately return to wrestling after rehabilitating his torn knee ligament.

“By then I was really bad on Nubain,” Saturn said. “One time when I was still working for the WWF, but at home with my knee surgery, they were in Atlanta. It was where I lived at the time, so you go down to the building and see everybody.

“I made it to my car, did so much Nubain that I passed out, and didn’t wake up until the show was over. I never even made it down to the arena.”

He was at the AWE pay per-view on 10/13 and wants to keep that going. Saturn, who has been drug-free for more than three years, was victorious after a sunset flip put his opponent, C.W. Anderson, on his back for the 1-2-3.

“He is a very good wrestler,” Saturn said. “It went very smooth. C.W. Anderson was great to work with.”

He has talked to guys like Dean Malinko, Triple-H, Raven and DDP for advice on how to get back into the business.

“DDP is doing far and beyond something that I expected to help me,” Saturn said. “We’re like a fraternity. Everybody is helping each other out.”

- WWE Diva Kelly Kelly is currently dating Hockey’s Dallas Stars defenseman Sheldon Souray.


Source: wrestlingtruth.com

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario