Jeff Hardy talks about his legal situation

7:44 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Andrade | 13. November 2011 | 15 Comments

Jeff Hardy talk about their current legal status:

"I my 10 days am I in intensive probation right now have, but it's great that I am still at work, when I'm home, I have to do with a curfew... are in six." I cannot be in the company after six. Two months later, four months, so I looked at. I have then regular 30-month suspended prison sentence. I have followed the path. It was a difficult and dark time in my life, and it was a lot of stress, but I feel better, that I am finally on, the "."
"I think that rings are always somehow part of my life way back go, yes there is doubt that after my arrest ' Oh my God, my life is over". The initial fear is folly. It's really intense, but as time goes by, things continued. Wrestling will be always part of my life. It was a little doubt, but never Accelerator Fund. ”

Jeff hardy legalJeff Hardy talks about hisJeff hardy, if he to fight backLocation of Jeff hardyJeff hardy wwe 

Var Linkwithin_site_id = 97669;Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Add your comment (+)

Source: wweenvivo.com

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario