Maria Update, Hogan Praises The Rock, Kurt Angle Talks MMA, Upcoming DVD Releases

21:38 Publicado por Mario Galarza

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota

- In an update from the earlier report, former WWE Diva Maria’s return to the ring will be for New York City based promotion Family Wrestling Entertainment on February 25, 2012. That will mark 2 years since her last match on WWE Superstars.

- TNA’s Hulk Hogan praised the The Rock following Raw last night. He wrote on Twitter:
“The ROCK looked jacked, in perfect shape, dieted down and in the zone! He looks better than any wrestler/actor I’ve ever seen! total respect HH”

- Kurt Angle continued the back and forth with UFC President Dana White during an interview with PW247radio.com. This is currently Kurt’s side of the story:

“I’ve had a lot of talks with Dana White. While he’s denied the offers, Dana and I respect each other enough for us not to say exactly what was offered. The thing was, he wanted me to be ready in a short time and I couldn’t do that. I wanted months, he wanted weeks. We’re good friends and I hope he has great success. But you know what, he’s said some negative things about me in the press. I still love him to death. I did pass his physical, meaning I was ready for competition, but he wanted me to be ready in four to six weeks and I couldn’t do that. It’s impossible. There’s also the fact that I’m signed with TNA and Dana didn’t want anyone fighting for him and wrestling at the same time. So Dana White, God bless you. Whatever you say, I’ll respect that because I know you wanted me to fight for you and wanted me to be your guy.”

- Here is a list of upcoming WWE and TNA DVD releases:

November
11/22: WWE: Vengeance 2011 (DVD)
11/22: TNA: Hardcore Justice & No Surrender 2011 – Twin Pack (DVD)
11/29: WWE: Stone Cold Steve Austin (DVD)
11/29: WWE: Stone Cold Steve Austin (Blu-Ray)

December
12/13: WWE: The Best of King of the Ring (DVD)
12/13: WWE: The Best of King of the Ring (Blu-Ray)
12/20: WWE: Survivor Series 2011 (DVD)
12/27: WWE: The Best Pay-Per-View Matches 2011 (DVD)
12/27: WWE: The Best Pay-Per-View Matches 2011 (Blu-Ray)

January
01/17: WWE: TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs 2011 (DVD)
01/17: TNA: Bound for Glory 2011 (DVD)
01/31: WWE: The Best of Raw & SmackDown 2011 (DVD)
01/31: WWE: The Best of Raw & SmackDown 2011 (Blu-Ray)

February
02/21: WWE: The Rock (DVD)
02/21: WWE: The Rock (Blu-Ray)
02/21: WWE: Royal Rumble 2012 (DVD)
02/21: TNA: Turning Point 2011 & Final Resolution 2011 Twin Pack
02/28: WWE: Royal Rumble 2012 (Blu-Ray)


Source: wrestlingtruth.com

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario